Thursday, February 16, 2012

Assemble LEGO Avengers as the Avengers Assemble!



Marvel.com has put up several images of the new LEGO Avengers line that they are putting out later this year as part of their new super heroes line.

Most of the new Avengers line looks great.  Most of it. My only beef with the line?



What is up with IRON MAN!?

Okay, I understand that they want to keep the flip up helmet feature, and still treat his helmet as an actual helmet - but if they were going to go this route, they should have given him a redesigned version of knight's armour or something of the like to bulk his body up, and not make his head look so outrageously huge!

Ah well, I guess I should just be happy that I am getting these at all!

EDIT: And just for Mike G., here is a special photo from Toy Fair featuring Hulk's face!


In fact, this faceless Hulk makes me think that perhaps, Iron Man's helmet is still a prototype, and may yet come down in size... here's hoping his helmet can be fixed!


No comments:

Post a Comment