Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Must Be Insane

Series 6 Minifigures


Why did I set that challenge for myself, this year of all years!?

Why's this year going to be more challenging for me?  Well, there's the awesome Series 6 and 7 minfigs being released this year, for one.  Those alone are making me envious of all the other collectors out there.

But even more than that - there are other sets coming out later this year that are going to drive me mad.

Which sets?  Oh, well probably related to these:


Series 7 Minifigures

Lego Lord of the Rings characters (Hobbit characters sure to follow)


Lego Hulk and Captain America - more Marvel and Avengers characters will come  in 2012
Please - PLEASE someone come over and help me build all my LEGO so I can complete this challenge already!!!!

The building is pretty slow going right now.  I have put together only a few structures.  I don't want to cheat and just make a random assemblage of items - I need them to be quality items! I have my integrity as a LEGO maniac to uphold!

Oh LEGO Marvel, Minifigs, and Middle-Earth... you will be mine one day... my preeeeeeecious!

(Series 6 and 7 photos courtesy of Brickset)
(Marvel and LOTR photos courtesy of Comics Alliance)

No comments:

Post a Comment